- "Softness is not weakness. It takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel."
- Perhaps to deal with dilemmas in life is to learn to prioritize between 'what is it that I am going to be held accountable for' and differentiate it from other challenges. Such is the way one can attain peace of heart.
- Follow Sameera Hameed on WordPress.com
'Somewhere along the line, you lose the desire to desire. A point where whatever comes your way is welcomed and what doesn't is least bothered about. Maybe this very feeling is the objective of our trials; to take away that yearning for this dunya from our hearts.
Maybe this is the end of it all....'
- Let Allah speak for you. In that, is the Best of defence...
- Allah SWT
- Broken Heart
تزكية النفس"Sometimes we just have to stop pretending to be strong. Admit our weaknesses and seek our strength in Him. Rejuvenate our heart through prayers for prayers are the cure for all illnesses."
"Sometimes the power of Dua is such that it flies through the skies faster than light, where the cries of the heart are calmed before the very next heartbeat, and that tranquility is given to the desperate caller from the One who is As-Sami', the One Who hears all.
All this, before the caller has even dropped their hands from it's raised position. SubhanAllah!" :')
Prioritize!Adab in knowledge is to know the rightful place of everything in your life.
- Follow Sameera Hameed on WordPress.com
Read Away! :)
- Qur’an Speaks
- How strong is the nail rooted?
- 4 simple ways you can etch the Quran in your heart iA
- When you ask for directions :)
- The town that was ‘by the sea’..
- The journey..
- Peace | Part 2
- ‘they were near to not doing it.’
- When even the Shaytan ran for his life…
- Never will you find for them a helper…
- ‘O you who have believed, believe!’
- Woe to those who pray!
- A Beautiful Contract
- Rising from the Lowest of the Low
- In Thy Name We live
- Matters Of The Heart
- Maryam’s AS silence.
- Oh What’s that! ‘Too sinful to be forgiven. Too bad to do good’ ?
- What does it mean to have a peace of heart?
- And there you are, staring at Allah SWT. :’)
- When things just don’t seem to work out
- Ramadan’s coming and I am SO not ready
- When someone so close to Allah is depressed, how do you soothe them?
- Of Overcoming Roadblocks in Life
- When the heart craves empathy
- The light will shine through..
- While he’s been away…
- Can’t wear the Hijab
- Healing A Broken Heart </3
- Let Go.
- So let me NOT talk about ‘Marriage’ here…
- Don’t Be Sad
- Fly soul, fly…
- Fix your end now.
- When dua isn’t about what we want..
- Of fallen flowers on the ground..
- Of Shadows in life.
- You don’t remember anything, ma.
- I Fail..
- It’s who we are, by default
- Miracles Happen
- Throw that pride away..
- The Little Bird Now Has Faith
- Self Introspection
- That Perpetual Presence
- While the Pigeons ate to their fill..
- Parenting Diary
- My Little steps for this not-so-great Ramadan..
- To those who want to do big things in life.. :)
- You Are Powerful.. NOT.
- My brilliant companions and their brilliant ways ;)
- [When You Work for Allah’s Sake – Part 1] Prerequisites of Being a Great Volunteer
- Far so Uncertain, Yet…
- Shine And Shape
- Let Me Grow OR Let Me Go
- Eid- A Return
- Saam’s Art Gallery
- December 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- October 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
SaamHameed TwitterMy Tweets
- Gift for my beloved parents before leaving home 💙🌹 For dad; A canvas saying "is there any reward for good other than good?", verse from Surah Rahman, that will always remind him that for the countless efforts he made and makes for his fanily selflessly will never go unrewarded on full, by the Almighty. And for mom, 'Amma' written in tamil, explained by what it means: Jannah lies under her feet, as said by our Prophet SAW. The arabic script is the Hadeeth itself. 🌹 She loves flowers but I didnt have enough time to paint flowers, so got some craft done instead. Painting details: Yellow- size 8" by 5" Mixed medium of acrylics and glass paints Turqoiuse- size A3 Mixed medium- Acrylics, paper flowers and glass paints #acrylicsDelivered my last order (for this trip) in Riyadh Alhamdulillah. This custom order has been so special for two reasons: 1)It was ordered as a gift for their parents and 2) It was customized to Urdu translation (my first time). What a beautiful language! Alhamdulillah it was lovely working on this blue with a mix of turqoiuse, colors as asked by the customer! 💙I just LOVE when you're happy looking at my paintings adorning your wall. That's all that matters :) Loved doing this 'Wall of Dhikr' Project last year, as a dream come true! :') 💛🌹 #AlhamdulillahIts Raining Weddings! Another lovely custom order I am in looooovve with and hope the recipients love too! 💓💞😍 You can now order your very own customised couple calligraphy paintings as lovely gifts for your parents, fiancé, spouse or for friends who are getting married too :) #coupleseries A children's series is coming soon iA with my very own sons' names Eid gift featuring first. Stay tuned!💓 #iqradiwedding hehe Painting details: Acrylics on canvas, 38 by 40 cm This one says "Uthman" and "Iqra" in arabic, and includes the famous quranic verse translation in English#customorder The Arabic says "Adnan" and "Sara", the names of the bride and groom. :) #blackcanvas Alhamdulillah I'm open for orders again :') And currently offering free delivery in Riyadh until end of July iA. Quick! Place your personalised orders now :)Managed to do this within an hour before attending a walima of two people I know and respect a lot :) Such an adventure! I hope they like it iA. The arabic says "Muhammad" and "Riham", the names of the husband and wife. Acrylics, 25 by 30 cm, #customizedpainting #weddinggift Alhamdulillah I'm open for orders again :') And currently offering free delivery in Riyadh until end of July iA. Quick! Place your personalised orders now :)
There is always a lovely way to look at things, you know?
There is nothing we can do to change destiny. But destiny….its beautiful. Written by the One whose amazing plans so far we couldn’t fathom. And so will be the future: Far so uncertain, yet surely to be as beautiful and perfectly inscribed in the books just as our beautiful past was.
So if we had to move on from a perfect phase of life, then alhamdulillah for having had that blessing in the first place.
Its a bit comforting to realize the blessing of having met beautiful souls in the first place, in order to overcome the grief of separation. This blessing in itself is a sign to hope to cross paths again or meet more beautiful souls along the way…The only pain lies in knowing it wont be the same again n that you don’t want to move on…yet isn’t most of our pain self chosen? Everything lies in His hands, except choice. Only we can chose to lessen the pain. By being content with Him in our hearts. Being content with His love and care for us. Leave behind the dunya and walk to Him. He will come running to us. He promised that. And that unconditional love, is beyond all needs. :’)
One by one Allah just keeps sending us tests slowly only to make us stronger. And none but He actually even helps us through it! One by one He takes those people in your hearts away from you. Not so much but atleast a little away. So what remains first, in it, is Him.
It was always about going back to Him. Every seeming test.. And when we face it and come out if it as a better being, an inch more closer to Him, rather than running away, then only we have hopefully passed it.
There is always a lovely way to look at things.
And we cannot ever thank Him enough for guiding us the way He does. Alhamdulillah ala kulli haal.