- "Softness is not weakness. It takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel."
- Perhaps to deal with dilemmas in life is to learn to prioritize between 'what is it that I am going to be held accountable for' and differentiate it from other challenges. Such is the way one can attain peace of heart.
- Follow Sameera Hameed on WordPress.com
'Somewhere along the line, you lose the desire to desire. A point where whatever comes your way is welcomed and what doesn't is least bothered about. Maybe this very feeling is the objective of our trials; to take away that yearning for this dunya from our hearts.
Maybe this is the end of it all....'
- Let Allah speak for you. In that, is the Best of defence...
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Allah SWT
- Broken Heart
تزكية النفس"Sometimes we just have to stop pretending to be strong. Admit our weaknesses and seek our strength in Him. Rejuvenate our heart through prayers for prayers are the cure for all illnesses."
"Sometimes the power of Dua is such that it flies through the skies faster than light, where the cries of the heart are calmed before the very next heartbeat, and that tranquility is given to the desperate caller from the One who is As-Sami', the One Who hears all.
All this, before the caller has even dropped their hands from it's raised position. SubhanAllah!" :')
Prioritize!Adab in knowledge is to know the rightful place of everything in your life.
- Follow Sameera Hameed on WordPress.com
Read Away! :)
- Qur’an Speaks
- How strong is the nail rooted?
- 4 simple ways you can etch the Quran in your heart iA
- When you ask for directions :)
- The town that was ‘by the sea’..
- The journey..
- Peace | Part 2
- ‘they were near to not doing it.’
- When even the Shaytan ran for his life…
- Never will you find for them a helper…
- ‘O you who have believed, believe!’
- Woe to those who pray!
- A Beautiful Contract
- Rising from the Lowest of the Low
- In Thy Name We live
- Matters Of The Heart
- Maryam’s AS silence.
- Oh What’s that! ‘Too sinful to be forgiven. Too bad to do good’ ?
- What does it mean to have a peace of heart?
- And there you are, staring at Allah SWT. :’)
- When things just don’t seem to work out
- Ramadan’s coming and I am SO not ready
- When someone so close to Allah is depressed, how do you soothe them?
- Of Overcoming Roadblocks in Life
- When the heart craves empathy
- The light will shine through..
- While he’s been away…
- Can’t wear the Hijab
- Healing A Broken Heart </3
- Let Go.
- So let me NOT talk about ‘Marriage’ here…
- Don’t Be Sad
- Fly soul, fly…
- Fix your end now.
- When dua isn’t about what we want..
- Of fallen flowers on the ground..
- Of Shadows in life.
- You don’t remember anything, ma.
- I Fail..
- It’s who we are, by default
- Miracles Happen
- Throw that pride away..
- The Little Bird Now Has Faith
- Self Introspection
- That Perpetual Presence
- While the Pigeons ate to their fill..
- Parenting Diary
- My Little steps for this not-so-great Ramadan..
- To those who want to do big things in life.. :)
- You Are Powerful.. NOT.
- My brilliant companions and their brilliant ways ;)
- [When You Work for Allah’s Sake – Part 1] Prerequisites of Being a Great Volunteer
- Far so Uncertain, Yet…
- Shine And Shape
- Let Me Grow OR Let Me Go
- Eid- A Return
- Saam’s Art Gallery
- December 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- October 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
SaamHameed TwitterMy Tweets
- Any relationship requires effort from both sides. If you're not willing to make any effort, then expect people to walk away slowly. Every effort of showing love in a relationship will be reciprocated. And vice versa. One of the ways to strengthen relationships is to give gifts. The Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam said, تهادوا، تحابوا, "exchange gifts, as that will lead to increasing your love to one another." Today, my love for this grandma who sent me roses, because she knew I love them, increased. :) And so here's an insta post to remember this sweet gesture forever. #RahinaDadima 💛Spamming you with Roses from my little garden :) 🌹 #Alhamdulillah Looking so beautiful after the rain 💛Its been a makeover for the room kinda day- Wall deco, Added some aloe life to mine and Ahmeds bookhelf, and some more plants indoor and outdoor. My dads passion is gardening and every room in our house would have plants that he takes care of, like his 6th daughter. lol When I visited him a couple of months ago, I saw him fill water in a jug and keep it to water the plants later. I asked him why didn't he water them immediately and would instead store water for that? He said that the climate was too hot and the water would be too hot for the plants to bear and so he would do that to water them at room temp. Our elders have always thought so meticulously about everything as opposed to us youngsters who live in a world where we are always in a rush, always need instant results and are impatient. Bringing up children and bringing up plants are indeed our practise for being patient thru life and a way of making us realise that life....is supposed to grow one day at a time... 🌹Its only once in a while when you happen to walk amidst flowers, Allah swt beautifies the sky for you :') 💛 Its Been a plant nursery and rainbows kinda day. #AlhamdulillahI stared at you last night while feeding my son dinner outside. So full. So bright. After five minutes I looked for you and you were gone. Hidden and disappeared under the thick black clouds. Strangely enough,perhaps coz I have loved seeing you full and bright and we've done this often, you've begun to reflect the state of my heart quite aptly. Tonight, just like you, its hidden under thick black clouds. Lost. But yearning to shine back bright,just not yet willing to. If that even makes sense. Allahumma ya muqallibalquloob..thabbit qalbi ala deenik. (O Allah, the turner of hearts, turn my heart towards your deen) 💛 Ameen.Gift for my beloved parents before leaving home 💙🌹 For dad; A canvas saying "is there any reward for good other than good?", verse from Surah Rahman, that will always remind him that for the countless efforts he made and makes for his fanily selflessly will never go unrewarded on full, by the Almighty. And for mom, 'Amma' written in tamil, explained by what it means: Jannah lies under her feet, as said by our Prophet SAW. The arabic script is the Hadeeth itself. 🌹 She loves flowers but I didnt have enough time to paint flowers, so got some craft done instead. Painting details: Yellow- size 8" by 5" Mixed medium of acrylics and glass paints Turqoiuse- size A3 Mixed medium- Acrylics, paper flowers and glass paints #acrylics
Tag Archives: KeepGoing
Recently I was asking my sister if there was a word to describe that hollow empty weird gulpy feeling you get when someone close to you leaves home. We didnt really find a word for it but then I went … Continue reading
There is one word in the Quran that is so beautiful and deep in teaching us the etiquette of being a student of knowledge. One word; so comprehensive, and so deep. Such is the Quran; the more closer you learn … Continue reading
Reading the works of the scholars of the past, makes you wonder in awe of how deep they thought and contemplated in every aspect of life. Right now its like a trend to forward and share their quotes right? Sometimes … Continue reading
My friend this morning was talking about the quote we were often taught as a life lesson growing up; “As you sow, so shall you reap’. But she had another perspective to it this time. However, while I let her … Continue reading
This Ramadan hasn’t been quite great from the lens of all those articles screaming how to make the best of Ramadan, how to have the most productive Ramadan ever and what not. This Ramadan, I have not been at my … Continue reading
My husband comes one afternoon from the Masjid, and says to me “Today, I re-memorized such and such part from the Qur’an”. Normally I’d then take the mushaf and ask him to recite to me while I check. This time … Continue reading