- "Softness is not weakness. It takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel."
- Perhaps to deal with dilemmas in life is to learn to prioritize between 'what is it that I am going to be held accountable for' and differentiate it from other challenges. Such is the way one can attain peace of heart.
- Follow Sameera Hameed on WordPress.com
'Somewhere along the line, you lose the desire to desire. A point where whatever comes your way is welcomed and what doesn't is least bothered about. Maybe this very feeling is the objective of our trials; to take away that yearning for this dunya from our hearts.
Maybe this is the end of it all....'
- Let Allah speak for you. In that, is the Best of defence...
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Allah SWT
- Broken Heart
تزكية النفس"Sometimes we just have to stop pretending to be strong. Admit our weaknesses and seek our strength in Him. Rejuvenate our heart through prayers for prayers are the cure for all illnesses."
"Sometimes the power of Dua is such that it flies through the skies faster than light, where the cries of the heart are calmed before the very next heartbeat, and that tranquility is given to the desperate caller from the One who is As-Sami', the One Who hears all.
All this, before the caller has even dropped their hands from it's raised position. SubhanAllah!" :')
Prioritize!Adab in knowledge is to know the rightful place of everything in your life.
- Follow Sameera Hameed on WordPress.com
Read Away! :)
- Qur’an Speaks
- How strong is the nail rooted?
- 4 simple ways you can etch the Quran in your heart iA
- When you ask for directions :)
- The town that was ‘by the sea’..
- The journey..
- Peace | Part 2
- ‘they were near to not doing it.’
- When even the Shaytan ran for his life…
- Never will you find for them a helper…
- ‘O you who have believed, believe!’
- Woe to those who pray!
- A Beautiful Contract
- Rising from the Lowest of the Low
- In Thy Name We live
- Matters Of The Heart
- Maryam’s AS silence.
- Oh What’s that! ‘Too sinful to be forgiven. Too bad to do good’ ?
- What does it mean to have a peace of heart?
- And there you are, staring at Allah SWT. :’)
- When things just don’t seem to work out
- Ramadan’s coming and I am SO not ready
- When someone so close to Allah is depressed, how do you soothe them?
- Of Overcoming Roadblocks in Life
- When the heart craves empathy
- The light will shine through..
- While he’s been away…
- Can’t wear the Hijab
- Healing A Broken Heart </3
- Let Go.
- So let me NOT talk about ‘Marriage’ here…
- Don’t Be Sad
- Fly soul, fly…
- Fix your end now.
- When dua isn’t about what we want..
- Of fallen flowers on the ground..
- Of Shadows in life.
- You don’t remember anything, ma.
- I Fail..
- It’s who we are, by default
- Miracles Happen
- Throw that pride away..
- The Little Bird Now Has Faith
- Self Introspection
- That Perpetual Presence
- While the Pigeons ate to their fill..
- Parenting Diary
- My Little steps for this not-so-great Ramadan..
- To those who want to do big things in life.. :)
- You Are Powerful.. NOT.
- My brilliant companions and their brilliant ways ;)
- [When You Work for Allah’s Sake – Part 1] Prerequisites of Being a Great Volunteer
- Far so Uncertain, Yet…
- Shine And Shape
- Let Me Grow OR Let Me Go
- Eid- A Return
- Saam’s Art Gallery
- December 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- October 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
SaamHameed TwitterMy Tweets
- 'And the Earth shone (will shine) with the brightness of its Lord' "و أشرقت الأرض بنور ربها" Azzumar 69 What a strong verse! A looooongg intended gift for my beloved @habhabana ⚘ Acrylics with a look of watercolors since she wanted watercolors but I wanted it to last longer 🤗Handmade texture with arabic calligraphy of the names of the newly wed. Finally delivered a custom order after ages! I thought I could never paint with my two little boys around me, but somehow found a way thru it and Alhamdulillah got this beautiful work done. Alhamdulillah. Client is satisfied ⚘👊 Acrylics on canvas, and handmade texture, A3Looking back, my favorite customised wall of dhikr project, a newborn baby and a toddler and some roses and relationships I nurtured this year, art and interiors for the peace of my mind, and conscious effort to write, through my writing challenges. Alhamdulillah. I didnt post as much, but what I learn from looking back is that when you push yourself to your goals, consciously taking steps everyday, it'll always pay you back postively. Alhamdulillah. A roller coaster of a year. Alhamdulillah for every single thing 💛 #bestnine2018 #2018bestnineVery often, we as parents are worried about the future of our children and their upbringing. We choose every thing they are exposed to, consciously. We want the best for them in everything. While we work so hard on them, to physically and spiritually protect them, Allah swt presents us a beautiful story to teach us on who we should be focussed working on – OURSELVES. In surah Kahf, Musa AS follows Khidr AS in order to gain knowledge from him. In one of the instances, Khidr AS builds a broken wall, in a town that didn’t welcome them or fulfill their needs. When asked, Khidr AS says that beneath the wall was the treasure of two orphan boys whose parents were righteous. And so Allah swt wanted to protect their wealth for them for until they attained maturity. وَأَمَّا الْجِدَارُ فَكَانَ لِغُلَـمَيْنِ يَتِيمَيْنِ فِى الْمَدِينَةِ وَكَانَ تَحْتَهُ كَنزٌ لَّهُمَا وَكَانَ أَبُوهُمَا صَـلِحاً فَأَرَادَ رَبُّكَ أَن يَبْلُغَآ أَشُدَّهُمَا وَيَسْتَخْرِجَا كَنزَهُمَا رَحْمَةً مِّن رَّبِّكَ وَمَا فَعَلْتُهُ عَنْ أَمْرِى ذَلِكَ تَأْوِيلُ مَا لَمْ تَسْطِـع عَّلَيْهِ صَبْراً (82. “And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the town; and there was under it a treasure belonging to them; and their father was a righteous man, and your Lord intended that they should attain their age of full strength and take out their treasure as a mercy from your Lord. And I did them not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of those (things) over which you could not be patient.) We worry so much about our children when Allah swt has granted us the pathway to THEIR successful Akhirah- OUR righteousness. How much can we handle their affairs while we are just mortal beings but Allah’s safety for them is garanteed even after our death, provided we were righteous. A righteous person’s offspring will be taken care of, and that the blessing of his worship will extend to them in this world and in the Hereafter. This was stated in the Qur’an and reported in the Sunnah. Sa`id bin Jubayr narrated from Ibn `Abbas: “They were taken care of because their father was a righteous man, although it is not stated that they themselves were righteous.” Look at the verse again- “فَأَرَادَ رَبُّAny relationship requires effort from both sides. If you're not willing to make any effort, then expect people to walk away slowly. Every effort of showing love in a relationship will be reciprocated. And vice versa. One of the ways to strengthen relationships is to give gifts. The Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam said, تهادوا، تحابوا, "exchange gifts, as that will lead to increasing your love to one another." Today, my love for this grandma who sent me roses, because she knew I love them, increased. :) And so here's an insta post to remember this sweet gesture forever. #RahinaDadima 💛Spamming you with Roses from my little garden :) 🌹 #Alhamdulillah Looking so beautiful after the rain 💛
Tag Archives: perspective
Very often, we as parents are worried about the future of our children and their upbringing. We choose every thing they are exposed to, consciously. We want the best for them in everything. While we work so hard on them, … Continue reading
Recently I was asking my sister if there was a word to describe that hollow empty weird gulpy feeling you get when someone close to you leaves home. We didnt really find a word for it but then I went … Continue reading
Reading the works of the scholars of the past, makes you wonder in awe of how deep they thought and contemplated in every aspect of life. Right now its like a trend to forward and share their quotes right? Sometimes … Continue reading