- "Softness is not weakness. It takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel."
- Perhaps to deal with dilemmas in life is to learn to prioritize between 'what is it that I am going to be held accountable for' and differentiate it from other challenges. Such is the way one can attain peace of heart.
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- October 2013
- July 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
'Somewhere along the line, you lose the desire to desire. A point where whatever comes your way is welcomed and what doesn't is least bothered about. Maybe this very feeling is the objective of our trials; to take away that yearning for this dunya from our hearts.
Maybe this is the end of it all....'
- Let Allah speak for you. In that, is the Best of defence...
- Follow Sameera Hameed on WordPress.com
TagsAllah Allah SWT aspire Broken Heart change Dad Darkness Dream Dua:) Excellence Failure goals Happiness Harmony Humility Islam KeepGoing Knowledge Light Love Marriage Mom mother PersonalVignette perspective Poems Pride quran Quranspeaks Reality Reflections repentance shadow sin Sincerity slave Stress world
تزكية النفس"Sometimes we just have to stop pretending to be strong. Admit our weaknesses and seek our strength in Him. Rejuvenate our heart through prayers for prayers are the cure for all illnesses."
"Sometimes the power of Dua is such that it flies through the skies faster than light, where the cries of the heart are calmed before the very next heartbeat, and that tranquility is given to the desperate caller from the One who is As-Sami', the One Who hears all.
All this, before the caller has even dropped their hands from it's raised position. SubhanAllah!" :')
Prioritize!Adab in knowledge is to know the rightful place of everything in your life.
SaamHameed TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Sameera Hameed on WordPress.com
Read Away! :)
- Qur’an Speaks
- 4 simple ways you can etch the Quran in your heart iA
- When you ask for directions :)
- The town that was ‘by the sea’..
- The journey..
- Peace | Part 2
- ‘they were near to not doing it.’
- When even the Shaytan ran for his life…
- Never will you find for them a helper…
- ‘O you who have believed, believe!’
- Woe to those who pray!
- A Beautiful Contract
- Rising from the Lowest of the Low
- In Thy Name We live
- Matters Of The Heart
- Oh What’s that! ‘Too sinful to be forgiven. Too bad to do good’ ?
- What does it mean to have a peace of heart?
- And there you are, staring at Allah SWT. :’)
- When things just don’t seem to work out
- Ramadan’s coming and I am SO not ready
- When someone so close to Allah is depressed, how do you soothe them?
- Of Overcoming Roadblocks in Life
- When the heart craves empathy
- The light will shine through..
- While he’s been away…
- Can’t wear the Hijab
- Healing A Broken Heart </3
- Let Go.
- So let me NOT talk about ‘Marriage’ here…
- Don’t Be Sad
- Fix your end now.
- When dua isn’t about what we want..
- Of fallen flowers on the ground..
- Of Shadows in life.
- You don’t remember anything, ma.
- I Fail..
- It’s who we are, by default
- Miracles Happen
- Throw that pride away..
- The Little Bird Now Has Faith
- Self Introspection
- That Perpetual Presence
- While the Pigeons ate to their fill..
- Parenting Diary
- To those who want to do big things in life.. :)
- You Are Powerful.. NOT.
- My brilliant companions and their brilliant ways ;)
- [When You Work for Allah’s Sake – Part 1] Prerequisites of Being a Great Volunteer
- Far so Uncertain, Yet…
- Shine And Shape
- Let Me Grow OR Let Me Go
- Eid- A Return
- Saam’s Art Gallery
Tag Archives: Pride
You Are Powerful Its the time where one in every five person shares a feel good quote on social media and one of it being “You are powerful. More than you know it”. Even muslims, sadly don’t realize what they’re … Continue reading
This post is a dedication for all the amazing women doing SO much out there. My heart is brimming with love for the sake of Allah for them, making me feel so active and helping me take steps closer to … Continue reading
You know that feeling when you think you do so much for a dear friend of yours, and they only take advantage of you when they need you (or other similar situations)? (what a shallow way of putting it, but … Continue reading
Don’t the fallen flowers still beautify the ground? Noone belittles the scent or beauty of a broken or fallen flower. Because it is in its nature to be fragrant and beautiful; one doesn’t call it a leaf once it’s fallen … Continue reading
Growing up, I’ve always loved the story of Ibrahim AS. It somehow felt like his story was meant to be taught to me at that age. A story filled with lots of magical happenings, picturing the moon, stars, sun, fire, … Continue reading
I remember all the times you said ‘No’ to me, ma. Remember when you didn’t allow me to go with my friends during that 5th grade tour to another city? Remember when you didn’t take me to Pizza Hut when … Continue reading